Etude House Dear My Wish Lips talk




The Etude House My Wish Lips talk are very pigmented but are not long lasting as lip tints. I am a big fan of lip tints and lipsticks that stay on for the entire day. I have not really found one that lasted that long but I did find one that are long lasting. However this is a truly pigmented lipstick. That was one swipe from the lipstick. It is a very vibrant coral-ish pink. It is great for everyday wear. They are also very moisturizing compared to other high end lipsticks I have used. It has very nourishing and non-drying ingredients in the lipstick which I like a lot. Usually lipsticks are very drying especially MAC if your lips are not nicely moisturized. Overall this is a lipstick that needs reapplying after eating and definitely not kiss proof. This is a great lipstick and very moisturizing.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me