Etude House Tiny My Brows Gel










\
This is an amazing Tinted My Brow Gel from Etude House. For those who are struggling with their eyebrows this is one of the solutions that will resolve those issues. The Etude House Tint My Brow Gel is an amazing product that is used during bedtime. After cleansing, apply a generous amount of the gel into the shape of the eyebrow desire. Either leaving it on the skin for 2-3 hours or overnight. I only left it on for a couple hours and I was able to peel the gel off and my eyebrows looked full and nicely groomed. It lasted at least two days. If the product is not left on for a decent amount of time, the gel will feel sticky and will not pull off nicely so make sure the gel is completely dry before removing the gel. The color I purchased was #1 brown. It is a dark brown great for dark hair such as black, dark brown, and ... It was a affordable purchase. I got this on the promotion sale. It cost about $4-5 USD. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me