Best BB cream ever!!!


This is by far the best BB cream that I have ever came across. It has many benefits and properties when using this BB cream. It has whitening, but it is more like evening out the skin tone, SPF 30 PA++, and wrinkle improvement. I first tried this BB cream during my junior year in college. I have tried several other BB creams and I always come back to this one. If you go way back in my old post, you can see the review.

It is very affordable. It is more expensive in the US. When I was in South Korea, I happen to walk in on a Skin79 sale and they cost only $5 usd. I couldn't believe it so I asked her the price twice to make sure I was not hearing things incorrectly. That was 75% off the initial price. I contacted all my girlfriends to see who wants me to grab a bottle for them. This was a steal! I bought this for $25 usd or up when buying it in the US. 

The BB cream is almost like a lotion consistency and very build-able. I usually use only a 1/2 to 1 pump. The bottle lasts for awhile for me. It lasts a year for me because I don't wear makeup everyday. 

My skin info: combo/oily in the summer, dry/oily/combo/sensitive skin in the winter, both for spring

My skin type varies from different seasons, but theses combinations sound about right. 

Rating: 
✸✸✸✸/✸✸✸✸✸
Price: 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me