Florida: The Sunshine State



I AM ALIVE! lol It's been awhile since I blogged I have been super busy. This is me ranting a little. I recently graduated. I received a bachelor of science in biology and minor in environmental science. After graduation, I had to go to Florida for an internship opportunity. I been here for almost a week and I love it. It is hot, sunny, and humid. I will be in Florida for about 10 weeks. This is also my first time in Florida so it is a bit exciting for me. Yipeee! I wanted to share this beautiful scene from the beach. Hope you guys enjoy. :)

The best part of the internship is that I am free on the weekends. The Memorial weekend was great. I hanged out with some friends that I have meet through the internship. On Saturday, we went to the beach and pretty much stayed there the entire day, surfing, body surfing, boogie boarding, and of course tanning. On Sunday, I went ocean kayaking for the first time in my life, that was really amazing. I was so close to a dolphin. I mistakenly thought it was a shark so I was freaking out a bit. LOL no joke couldn't tell from the distance with the fin but when near by you can definitely distinguish between the two. Fishes were jumping throughout the ocean. It was such a beautiful sight. I would like to do it again, in a heartbeat. 

I will try to do updates on cosmetics when I have time this week. Within this week there should be a posting. It is going to be a surprise. I hope to see you all on my next post. ;) Happy Day from Florida!!!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me