Mini Makeup Haul


Hello Beautifuls! Recently I had to buy more eyeliner since I was running low on my Maybelline Precise Eyestudio Eyeliner and I wanted to try the Milani liquid eye liner and extreme tech so I happen to see them at CVS on sale BOGHO. (Buy one get half off) After using it for a week I have to say one of the best drugstore eyeliners. It is super black and waterproof and smudgeproof which I always look for in an eyeliner. I already purchase another set of them for backup. I believe this is going to be my go to eyeliner now. I have to say that the Maybelline Precise Eyestudio Eyeliner does not hold up to Milani's standard. Milani's eyeliner is better from my experience. I have a makeup crush with Milani right now...

I also happen to pick up La Roche Posay sunscreen spf 60 at Rite aid on the clearance rack for around $5 dollars. This sunscreen usually runs for about $30 dollars. I checked the expiration bottle and the packaging before purchasing since I was a bit skeptical on why it was on clearance. I was thinking someone probably opened. I checked it throughly and decided to purchase it. The bottle was not used at all. I have not used it yet since I like to use higher spf in the summer time so that won't be open until I use up my Shisedo sunscreen spf 38. I picked this amazing sunscreen up at Marshall for about $20 bucks compared to going to Macy's and purchasing it for $40. I also checked the expiration date and packaging and it was completely sealed. I am currently using this product right now. The consistency of the sunscreen is like watered down lotion. It looks like watery milk. Every time using the sunscreen shaking the bottle up is a must. This sunscreen is a bit greasy. When I apply this on my face it looked like I just worked out. After I apply the sunscreen I apply my foundation and set my face with powder to reduce the shine. It works this way but my face is usually oily and by the evening time my face is like a grease ball. And the shine is like gleaming this time. No joke lol.. So I don't think I would repurchase this after finishing this product. The sunscreen that I love using is the one that feels like it just soaks right into your face. The one that I used that does that before is the Loreal Derma Expertise Vita-e with spf 30. I purchase that twice. I loved that sunscreen but I needed a higher spf for the summer since I spend my days outside in the beaming hot sun.

Last product to review for the day is the Argan Oil of Morocco. I recently got my hair dyed professionally at the hair salon and my hair is super dry at the ends. I also had a $2 dollar coupon so I paid around $3 for this product which is great. It does hydrate my dry ends which is a plus. The health of my hair feels more hydrated and filled with moisture after using the Argan oil. I am also trying a method with coconut oil and it is very hydrating for my ends. I am going to do a review about coconut oil soon.






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me