October Empties





 Empties of the month of August-October. I know I am a bit late but I am trying to become more punctual. For this month I finished the Vidal Sassoon Shampoo for color haired, Dickinson Foaming Facial Cleanser and Dickinson Witch Hazel Toner, Dr. Dennis Gross All in one Cleaning Foam and the Revlon Powder Pact Medium.

My thoughts...
Vidal Sassoon Shampoo 
-This shampoo is great for colored hair this is my second purchase, it is very moisturizing and hydrating for my dyed color hair. I usually wash my hair every other day due to my oily head. After washing my hair with Vidal Sassoon Shampoo my hair feels really soft and hydrating but then the next day the ends of my hair feels like I fried it with a straightener. It is super dry and my hair feels super fake, it almost feels like Barbie's hair but worst. (Barbie doll) I also used the conditioner of the vidal sassoon after shampooing but I usually don't use the conditioner since the shampoo seems to detangle and moisturizes my hair. 
Chuieeglam Rating: ****

Dickinson Foaming Facial Cleanser
-This is also my 2nd time purchasing this facial cleanser. I love this face wash so much I bought another one and I am waiting for the next sale on Dickinson's products' at Walgreens to purchase this again. It is a super gentle face wash and helps with my acne. I had less breakouts while using this. The face wash is not over-drying and great for my sensitive skin. The cleanser is also super foamy so half of the pump or one pump is more than enough. After cleaning your face, it feels super clean and your skin is not dried up. This cleanser is almost comparable to Cetaphil but cheaper and all natural.
Chuieeglam Rating: *****  

Dickinson Witch Hazel Toner
-I also purchase this to go along with the Dickinson Facial Foaming Wash. This toner works great but I would prefer the original. It is very soothing and refreshing when applying. There is something different between the two though. The smell is not as strong as the original. However it did pick up the left over  residue that remained on my face after washing. 
Chuieeglam Rating: ***

Dr. Dennis Gross All in one Cleaning Foam
Click here for the in-depth Review 

Revlon Powder Pact Color:Light/Medium
-This powder was great for setting my foundation and reducing my oily face. It is not a one time deal meaning you can not just apply to it once, there has to be more than one application throughout the day especially if your face is oily as mine. My skin type is combo to oily skin so my face becomes oily in like the afternoon so I have to reapply. This powder is also great if you have one of those days the no kind of makeup day but would like to put some life in your face from sleepy face to bright face. It would help since it is a tinted powder pact. Overall I would purchase this again but in the meantime I am trying to finish using up my japanese finishing powder.
Chuieeglam Rating: ***





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me